Fisher River “Drive To” Camp
Enjoy the beautiful area surrounding our private camp on the Fisher River in Northwest Montana. Our “drive-to” camp is located approximately 3.5 miles off US Highway 2 located 30 miles southeast of Libby, Montana.
This camp setting is beautiful and isolated and the view of the Fisher river and nearby Cabinet Mountains is gorgeous! From the camp you can access all of Northwest Montana's attractions, making our camp the perfect home base for all sorts of vacations activities from horseback riding to hiking and fishing.
This camp is top of the line as wilderness camps go, fully furnished and
- 10' x 20' cook/dining tent (can also be used for sleeping)
- 14' x 12' floored sleeping tent
- 5' x 5' heated shower with floor
- An optional 8' x 10' wall tent if needed
- Stoves, lanterns, cooking utensils, plates & silverware, paper products, drinking and washing water, firewood, cots, etc.
NOTE: Clients need to supply their hunting/fishing licenses, food, sleeping bag & pad and personal gear.
Our camp can house up to 6 people with a 2 person minimum.